Get Started with the Spideo API
Spideo’s API offers a collection of endpoints that will allow you to understand how to integrate our services into your applications. Each section of the API Doc focuses on a particular set of features and services. To test any of the endpoints in this document, you can use a tmdbID for movie content or a tmsID for tv shows in the contentID field.
- Content-related services: help you retrieve recommendations based on a specific type of content in various ways
- Search: enrich the results that are being returned for a specific type of search coming from a user
- Profile-based suggestions: recommendations based on the individual user's profile
- Business rules: control how recommendations are being displayed, precise restrictions and fallback rules
- Taxonomy: generate a list of all the keywords available in a given content universe
The Spideo API Doc gives developers an opportunity to try out our API endpoints and decide what kind of features you want to use to create your own platform. This is just a test environment, you can request a RFP (request for proposal) to create a PoC for your customizable products.
Step 1: Register for a developer key
Step 2: Commercial Use of Spideo’s API (Spideo Approval and the Terms and Conditions Required)
Step 3: Confirm your account and receive your API key
Step 4: Browse the documentation
Need more answers? Check out our FAQ